Chris' Web Site:
Send email to:
Delta Removable Splitter (2004)
- Allows for safer usage of the tablesaw. Helps prevent kickbacks.
- Works as advertized. Prevents boards from twisting onto the back end of the saw blade.
- The price is very reasonable (~$40 from Delta).
- Supports an American company (not sure if this piece is made in the USA or not).
- Installation instructions very clear
- Easy & quick to install/remove
- Sturdy - hard to bend
- Had to search web for instructions
- The kickback prawls are sharp and sometimes get in the way. Iím not sure if I'll keep them or not.
- <lecture mode on> If you arenít using a splitter because yours is a PITA buy this one. And use it. Always. <lecture mode off>
Click here for a link to an article from Fine Woodworking where they reviewed this an other splitters.
© Copyright 2006 Chris Billman