Chris' Web Site:
Send email to:
Ridgid Oscillating Spindle/Belt Sander (2001)
- Very versatile to have functionality for BOTH belt and spindle oscillating sanding.
- Easy to change between belt and spindle.
- Belt is the same size as my PC belt sander (4”x24”).
- The belt tracks well and doesn’t drift off center.
- The tilting table is handy for angled or mitered workpieces.
- Has enough power to sand the tips of your fingers off (DAMHIKT).
- Reasonably priced.
- Dust collection isn’t fabulous, but it kinda works alright.
- Sometimes could use a larger belt and the ability to get the belt raised out of the table.
- Could use a bit more power. It's possible to stall the belt if you apply enough pressure with the workpiece.
© Copyright 2006 Chris Billman