Chris' Web Site:
Send email to:
Excalibur Overarm Blade Guard (2004)
- Good dust collection.
- Makes the tablesaw safer to use.
- Works as advertized.
- Made in canada.
- Solid construction. It's amazing how the horizontal tube barely sags over such a large span.
- Packed securely - no shipping damage.
- Easy to remove when space is needed on the tablesaw extension table.
- Instructions are not clear in parts. Could use more pics/illustrations.
- Had to "rig" for installing to my saw w/ mobile base.
- Have to get used to using (sorta gets in way, hood needs to be adjusted, etc).
- Expensive ($359 from Amazon w/ no tax & free shipping).
- Recommended install location will not work with splitters - had to shift rearward.
A closer view of the hood:
© Copyright 2006 Chris Billman